A non-surgical alternative to younger looking skin
Up to 63% decrease in wrinkle volume in 28 days
Envelopes skin to seal moisture and protect
Drenches skin with hydration boosters
|✔ Cruelty free||✔ Paraben free|
|✔ Vegan||✔ Sulphate free|
|✔ Silicone free||✔ Fragrance free|
Up to 63% decrease in wrinkle depth in 28 days
This revolutionary anti-ageing moisturiser is often referred to as a ‘Botox alternative’ for its ability to smooth away fine lines and wrinkles. S8-28 contains an octapeptide that prevents muscle stimulation and targets the same protein complex as Botox but without the need for injectables.
With the addition of moisture binding hydration boosters like provitamin B5 and hyaluronic acid, plus phytosterols that protect against UV rays, photo ageing and inflammation, you can rest assured that S8-28 has your skin ageing concerns covered.
Read more about the incredible benefits of SNAP-8™
Size : 50ml
- SNAP-8™: This powerful amino acid competes with one of the body’s natural proteins deep beneath the skin where nerve endings meet muscles. Please see our FAQ page for a detailed scientific explanation.
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil: Rich in fatty acids and antioxidants, Rosehip Oil helps boost collagen to increase skin firmness, and reduce redness. It’s an absolute skin saviour for mature and sensitive skin types.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Is an easily absorbed form of hyaluronic acid that penetrates deep into the skin to immediately plump and hydrate.
- Amino acids: Strengthen the skins hydration and resilience, and improve skin texture for an overall healthier appearance.
- Provitamin B5: Panthenol is a natural anti-inflammatory that reduces redness and improves skin hydration and elasticity.
- Phytosterols: these ‘super antioxidants’ reduce free radical damage and inflammation.
- This luxe moisturising face cream reduces the appearance of existing lines and prevents new wrinkles forming by naturally preventing your facial muscles from contracting.
- Deeply nourishing, it penetrates deep into the skin to hydrate where needed but also ensures your complexion retains that moisture for a smoother, plumper appearance.
- As well as a smoother firmer texture, pigmentation is visibly reduced when used twice daily.
- Fragrance and cruelty-free.
Mature, Dry, Sensitive, Normal
Apply two pumps of moisturiser to face and neck following cleansing and application of S8-28 Assist Anti-Ageing Serum and WPC Eye Complex. Use twice daily (morning and night). Consistency is key to achieving optimal results. May be used around eye area (avoiding skin directly below bottom lashes and eyelids). Do not use on broken, damaged or irritated skin. Please discontinue use if irritation or sensitivity occurs.
Your S8-28 Anti-Ageing Moisturiser is best stored in a cool dark cupboard away from the fluctuating heat, light and humidity in your bathroom.
Water, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behenyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Sodium Hyalonurate, PEG-20 Phytosterol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cellulose, Phytosterols, Glyceryl Stearate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Glycerin, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Propylene Glycol, Phenylalanine, Proline, Pullulan, Serine, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Threonine, Trehalose, Urea, Valine, Algin, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid.
Claire Hill - The Ultimate Set Application
Let’s get technical.
Expression wrinkles are associated with repeated facial muscular contraction that leads to continued skin tension. Skin tension is secondary to the release of chemical signals that overstimulate facial muscles.These chemicals (called neurotransmitters), primarily acetylcholine, are released at neuromuscular junctions from nerve endings onto muscle cells in a process called neuronal exocytosis. Exocytosis refers to the process of the neurotransmitter being released from the nerve cell terminal (i.e. axon terminal). This mechanism involves three proteins inside the axon terminal: VAMP, SNAP-25 and Syntaxin, which together form the SNARE complex. This complex mediates the final step in neurotransmitter exocytosis.
Injectables are a common method of diminishing expression wrinkles. It works by targeting the SNAP-25 protein, thereby inhibiting the release of acetylcholine, and ultimately paralysing the targeted muscle. So how is SNAP-8™ different to injectables? SNAP- 8™ is composed of 8 small proteins called amino acids, which are the building blocks of larger proteins and are found naturally in the body. SNAP-8™ mimics SNAP-25 and competes for its place in the axon terminal, thereby inhibiting the formation of the SNARE complex. The effect of SNAP-8™ works in a dose-dependent manner. Therefore, the more SNAP-8™ available in the axon terminal, the more muscle paralysis that will occur. By not capturing every SNAP-25 protein SNAP-8™ is able to create a relaxed state rather than a paralysed muscle. This means that excess skin tension can be eliminated without a ‘frozen look’ as your facial muscles can still be moved. In vivo studies have demonstrated that SNAP-8™ effectively reduces wrinkle depth by up to 63%, compared to placebo.
SNAP-8™ will not only reduce current wrinkle volume and depth but also prevent new lines from forming in the future if used consistently twice daily.