Claire Hill reusable cleansing pads are an eco-friendly and sustainable alternative to disposable wipes and cotton rounds. Our pads have been manufactured in Australia with the deepest respect for our earth and its people, and are-
- made from at least 95% organic fibre
- free from harmful chemicals or dyes
- contain raw materials manufactured in mills that enforce strict social and environmental standards.
With antibacterial and hypoallergenic properties, these soft velvety pads are suitable for all skin types, including the most sensitive of complexions.
- 1x Reusable calico drawstring bag
- 8x Reusable bamboo velour pads with hanging loop
How to use your reusable cleansing pads
Saturate a bamboo velour pad with micellar water and swipe over face to remove makeup, sunscreen and grime. Repeat with a clean fresh pad until all impurities have been removed.
How to clean your pads
Soiled pads can be hand washed with a mild detergent or placed into the washing machine and washed on a cold or warm gentle cycle. To maintain softness we recommend tumble drying on a low heat or line drying away from direct sunlight. Do not bleach. Some staining may occur but rest assured that your pads are clean and will continue to effectively and safely remove all makeup, sunscreen and grime.