Non rinse deep cleansing water
Removes makeup, sunscreen and grime
Dramatically lightens age spots
Soothes, protects and calms skin
|✔ Cruelty free||✔ Paraben free|
|✔ Vegan||✔ Sulphate free|
|✔ Alcohol free||✔ Fragrance free|
To really set the stage for skin to repair damage from sun exposure, environmental toxins, and promote cellular repair you need to be able to effectively remove all makeup, thick sunscreen and any impurities that can clog pores. The best way to do this is with oil, and if you don’t like the greasy feel of oil on your skin then you’ll love Claire Hill’s Micellar Water. It contains tiny oil droplets called micelles that you can’t see or feel because they’re hiding. Micelles attract and bind to sebum and grime, meaning makeup and sunscreen can be effortlessly removed from your face with the gentle wipe of a cotton round. As there’s NO alcohol in this formulation you’ll feel NO skin tightness or dryness, just a fresh and clean complexion that’s ready to effectively absorb the next product in your skincare regime.
Furthermore, this game changing Micellar Water evens skin tone, thanks to a smart melanin modulating active that directly targets brown spots and age spots- a proven solution for individuals concerned with hyper-pigmentation.
Size : 130ml
- Algaktiv LightSKN™: Derived from micro algae this marine extract evens skin tone by selectively targeting brown spots thanks to its smart melanin modulation.
- Green Tea: Rich in potent antioxidants that work synergistically with Vitamin C to soothe, protect, calm skin and reduce the signs of ageing.
- Cucumber Fruit Extract: An antioxidant with hydrating, anti-inflammatory and cooling properties.
- Calendula Officinalis Extract: A nourishing and moisturising ingredient that helps keep skin firm, healthy and protected from external aggressors.
- Removes an entire face of makeup without leaving any oily residue behind.
- Dramatically lightens brown spots to preserve an even balance of skin tone.
- As well as cleansing, it also nourishes the skin to keep skin firm and healthy.
- The no-rinse formula is perfect for travel, post-workout, camping or visiting places where no running water is accessible.
- Place some micellar water on a cotton pad and wipe over the face to remove makeup, dirt and grime.
- There is no need to wash your face – you can follow with serum, eye gel and moisturiser.
- Best stored in a cool dark place.
Aqua, Polysorbate 20, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Plankton extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lecithin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucosides, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate, Citric Acid, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide
Claire Hill - The Ultimate Set Application
Let’s get technical.
Skin tone depends largely on a pigment called melanin, which is found in specialised cells called melanocytes.
Skin pigmentation depends primarily, amongst other factors, on the concentration of melanin. Algaktiv LightSNK™ works at the microscopic cellular level to reduce the production of melanin in over-expressed melanocytes, while preserving the baseline level of melanin in order to maintain a balanced level of skin pigmentation.
In other words, Algaktiv LightSNK™ preserves an even balance of skin tone, without overly lightening the skin, by targeting specifically overproduction and overavailability of melanin.
This is accomplished in several ways: by decreasing the amount of melanin produced via a process called ‘melanogenesis’, by modulating how much melanin is available called ‘melanin transfer’, by limiting the number of melanocytes produced called ‘melanocyte proliferation’, and finally by reducing inflammation (a state which stimulates melanin production).
The pathway responsible for these downstream effects is controlled by a cellular protein called Protein kinase B (PKB).
This protein, when activated, stimulates several other downstream proteins, which act like switches. Therefore, these “switches” can be turned off by inhibiting Protein kinase B (PKB).
These downstream proteins include: eNOS, p53, p70 S6K and NFκB. eNOS and p53 are involved in melanogenesis; p70 S6K is involved in melanin transfer and melanocyte proliferation; and NFκB is involved in melanocyte proliferation and inflammation. As you can see, by targeting PKB, Algaktiv LightSNK™ selectively turns off the downstream signaling pathways responsible for skin hyper- pigmentation, leading to an even and bright skin tone.