Brown spots, age spots and liver spots take note: this anti-ageing cleanser has been formulated for intense and targeted brightening. Claire Hill Micellar Water not only acts like a mini sponge to gently mop up dirt and makeup on the skins surface, it also selectively turns off the signalling pathways responsible for skin hyper pigmentation, leading to an even and bright skin tone. This game changing Micellar Water provides a real solution for those struggling with pigmentation issues.
Size : 130ml
- Algaktiv Lightskn: Derived from micro algae this marine extract evens skin tone by selectively targeting brown spots thanks to its smart melanin modulation.
- Green Tea: Rich in potent antioxidants that work synergistically with Vitamin C to soothe, protect, calm skin and reduce the signs of ageing.
- Cucumber Fruit Extract: An antioxidant with hydrating, anti-inflammatory and cooling properties.
- Calendula Officinalis Extract: A nourishing and moisturising ingredient that helps keep skin firm, healthy and protected from external aggressors.
- Removes an entire face of makeup without leaving any oily residue behind.
- Dramatically lightens brown spots to preserve an even balance of skin tone.
- As well as cleansing, it also nourishes the skin to keep skin firm and healthy.
- The no-rinse formula is perfect for travel, post-workout, camping or visiting places where no running water is accessible.
- Place some micellar water on a cotton pad and wipe over the face to remove makeup, dirt and grime.
- There is no need to wash your face – you can follow with serum, eye gel and moisturiser.
- Best stored in a cool dark place.
- Aqua, Polysorbate 20, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Plankton extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lecithin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucosides, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate, Citric Acid, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide