Brown spots, age spots and liver spots take note: this anti-ageing cleanser has been formulated for intense and targeted brightening. Claire Hill Micellar Water not only acts like a mini sponge to gently mop up dirt and makeup on the skins surface, it also selectively turns off the signalling pathways responsible for skin hyper-pigmentation, leading to an even and bright skin tone. This game changing Micellar Water provides a real solution for those struggling with pigmentation issues.
Size : 130ml
- Algaktiv LightSKN™: Derived from micro algae this marine extract evens skin tone by selectively targeting brown spots thanks to its smart melanin modulation.
- Green Tea: Rich in potent antioxidants that work synergistically with Vitamin C to soothe, protect, calm skin and reduce the signs of ageing.
- Cucumber Fruit Extract: An antioxidant with hydrating, anti-inflammatory and cooling properties.
- Calendula Officinalis Extract: A nourishing and moisturising ingredient that helps keep skin firm, healthy and protected from external aggressors.
- Removes an entire face of makeup without leaving any oily residue behind.
- Dramatically lightens brown spots to preserve an even balance of skin tone.
- As well as cleansing, it also nourishes the skin to keep skin firm and healthy.
- The no-rinse formula is perfect for travel, post-workout, camping or visiting places where no running water is accessible.
- Place some micellar water on a cotton pad and wipe over the face to remove makeup, dirt and grime.
- There is no need to wash your face – you can follow with serum, eye gel and moisturiser.
- Best stored in a cool dark place.
- Aqua, Polysorbate 20, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Plankton extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lecithin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucosides, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate, Citric Acid, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide