CLAIRE HILL TRIO
Save $34 when purchasing as a set
Deep cleansing and pigmentation reduction
Smoother, brighter skin in 28 days
Firmer, bouncier skin in 56 days
Moisturise, hydrate, protect and reduce wrinkles
MICELLAR WATER with Algativ LightSKN™
To really set the stage for skin to repair damage from sun exposure, environmental toxins, and promote cellular repair you need to be able to effectively remove all makeup, thick sunscreen and any impurities that can clog pores. The best way to do this is with oil, and if you don’t like the greasy feel of oil on your skin then you’ll love Claire Hill’s Micellar Water. It contains tiny oil droplets called micelles that you can’t see or feel because they’re hiding. Micelles attract and bind to sebum and grime, meaning makeup and sunscreen can be effortlessly removed from your face with the gentle wipe of a cotton round. As there’s NO alcohol in this formulation you’ll feel NO skin tightness or dryness, just a fresh and clean complexion that’s ready to effectively absorb the next product in your skincare regime. Furthermore, this game changing Micellar Water evens skin tone, thanks to a smart melanin modulating active that directly targets brown spots and age spots- a proven solution for individuals concerned with hyper-pigmentation.
Size : 130ml
- Algaktiv LightSKN™: Derived from micro algae this marine extract evens skin tone by selectively targeting brown spots thanks to its smart melanin modulation.
- Green Tea: Rich in potent antioxidants that work synergistically with Vitamin C to soothe, protect and calm skin, reducing the signs of age.
- Cucumber Fruit Extract: An antioxidant with hydrating, anti-inflammatory and cooling properties.
- Calendula Officinalis Extract: A nourishing and moisturising ingredient that helps keep skin firm, healthy and protected from external aggressors.
- Removes an entire face of makeup without leaving any oily residue behind.
- Dramatically lightens brown spots to preserve an even balance of skin tone.
- As well as cleansing, it also nourishes the skin to keep skin firm and healthy.
- The no-rinse formula is perfect for travel, post-workout, camping or visiting places where no running water is accessible.
- Place some micellar water on a cotton pad and wipe over the face to remove makeup, dirt and grime.
- There is no need to wash your face – you can follow with serum, eye gel and moisturiser.
- Best stored in a cool dark place.
Aqua, Polysorbate 20, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Plankton extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lecithin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucosides, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Polyglyceryl-5 Oleate, Citric Acid, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide
S8-28 ASSIST ANTI-AGEING SERUM
Up to 70.6% wrinkle improvement in 28 days and a visible lifting effect in 56 days
S8-28 Assist is a high performance skin firming and rejuvenating serum that delivers an intense dose of active ingredients to the deeper layers of the skin. It is here where many of the signs of ageing develop, such as wrinkles, sagging skin and loss of volume. The key to successfully targeting these concerns lies not only in the active ingredients used but in our light weight formulation which is free from unnecessary thickeners and fillers that hinder absorption.
S8-28 Assist is full of antioxidants like Vitamin C to boost radiance and brighten skin, marine extracts to replenish moisture levels and smooth fine lines, peptides to increase skin firmness and elasticity, and prebiotics which are proving to be just as integral to skin health as probiotics are to gut health.
Size : 50ml
- Native Australian Kakadu Plum extract: A supercharged wild-harvested skincare ingredient rated exceptionally high in antioxidants Vitamin C and E to help reduce wrinkles, even out skin tone and soothe irritated skin.
- Hyanify™: A fermented marine extract that helps the skin make its very own natural moisturising agent, hyaluronic acid, so your complexion looks naturally smoother and more youthful.
- Uplevity™: A tetrapeptide that increases skin firmness and elasticity, visibly reshaping the face contour (jowls) by providing a lifting effect.
- Algaktiv BioSKN™: The ultimate skin superfood that nourishes skin, preserves skin balance, revitalises and rejuvenates and soothes and calms through its prebiotic effect.
- Skin looks firmer, plumper, brighter and more radiant.
- Visibly reshapes the face contour by providing a lifting effect.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles (especially laugh lines)
- Fragrance and cruelty-free.
Combination/Oily, Dry, Mature, Normal, Sensitive
- Apply one pump of serum to freshly cleansed skin and massage in circular motions until absorbed. Follow with WPC Eye Complex, S8-28 Anti-Ageing Moisturiser and finish with sunscreen.
- Use consistently twice daily for optimal results.
- Keep out of eyes.
- Do not use on broken, damaged or irritated skin.
Your S8-28 Assist Anti-Ageing serum is best stored in the fridge or a cool dark cupboard to avoid the fluctuating heat, light and humidity in your bathroom. Fresh Vitamin C equals bright and glowing skin.
Aqua, Glycerin, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Polysorbate 20, Anigozanthos Flavidus (Kangaroo Paw) Flower Extract, Syzygium Leuhmanii Fruit Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Saccharide Isomerate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Propanediol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
S8-28 ANTI-AGEING MOISTURISER
Up to 63% decrease in wrinkle depth in 28 days
This revolutionary anti-ageing moisturiser is often referred to as a ‘Botox alternative’ for its ability to smooth away fine lines and wrinkles. S8-28 contains an octapeptide that prevents muscle stimulation and targets the same protein complex as Botox but without the need for injectables.
With the addition of moisture binding hydration boosters like provitamin B5 and hyaluronic acid, plus phytosterols that protect against UV rays, photo ageing and inflammation, you can rest assured that S8-28 has your skin ageing concerns covered.
Read more about the incredible benefits of SNAP-8™
Size : 50ml
- SNAP-8™: This powerful amino acid competes with one of the body’s natural proteins deep beneath the skin where nerve endings meet muscles. Please see our FAQ page for a detailed scientific explanation.
- Rosa Canina Fruit Oil: Rich in fatty acids and antioxidants, Rosehip Oil helps boost collagen to increase skin firmness, and reduce redness. It’s an absolute skin saviour for mature and sensitive skin types.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Is an easily absorbed form of hyaluronic acid that penetrates deep into the skin to immediately plump and hydrate.
- Amino acids: Strengthen the skins hydration and resilience, and improve skin texture for an overall healthier appearance.
- Provitamin B5: Panthenol is a natural anti-inflammatory that reduces redness and improves skin hydration and elasticity.
- Phytosterols: These ‘super antioxidants’ reduce free radical damage and inflammation.
- This luxe moisturising face cream reduces the appearance of existing lines and prevents new wrinkles forming by naturally preventing your facial muscles from contracting.
- Deeply nourishing, it penetrates deep into the skin to hydrate where needed but also ensures your complexion retains that moisture for a smoother, plumper appearance.
- Fragrance and cruelty-free.
Mature, Dry, Sensitive, Normal
Apply two pumps of moisturiser to face and neck following cleansing and application of S8-28 Assist Anti-Ageing Serum and WPC Eye Complex. Use twice daily (morning and night). Consistency is key to achieving optimal results. May be used around eye area (avoiding skin directly below bottom lashes and eyelids). Do not use on broken, damaged or irritated skin. Please discontinue use if irritation or sensitivity occurs.
Your S8-28 Anti-Ageing Moisturiser is best stored in a cool dark cupboard away from the fluctuating heat, light and humidity in your bathroom.
Water, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behenyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Stearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Sodium Hyalonurate, PEG-20 Phytosterol, Cetyl Alcohol, Cellulose, Phytosterols, Glyceryl Stearate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Acetyl Octapeptide-3, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Alanine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Glycerin, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Propylene Glycol, Phenylalanine, Proline, Pullulan, Serine, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Threonine, Trehalose, Urea, Valine, Algin, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid.
Claire Hill - The Ultimate Set Application
Let’s get technical.
Skin tone depends largely on a pigment called melanin, which is found in specialised cells called melanocytes.
Skin pigmentation depends primarily, amongst other factors, on the concentration of melanin. Algaktiv LightSNK™ works at the microscopic cellular level to reduce the production of melanin in over-expressed melanocytes, while preserving the baseline level of melanin in order to maintain a balanced level of skin pigmentation.
In other words, Algaktiv LightSNK™ preserves an even balance of skin tone, without overly lightening the skin, by targeting specifically overproduction and overavailability of melanin.
This is accomplished in several ways: by decreasing the amount of melanin produced via a process called ‘melanogenesis’, by modulating how much melanin is available called ‘melanin transfer’, by limiting the number of melanocytes produced called ‘melanocyte proliferation’, and finally by reducing inflammation (a state which stimulates melanin production).
The pathway responsible for these downstream effects is controlled by a cellular protein called Protein kinase B (PKB).
This protein, when activated, stimulates several other downstream proteins, which act like switches. Therefore, these “switches” can be turned off by inhibiting Protein kinase B (PKB).
These downstream proteins include: eNOS, p53, p70 S6K and NFκB. eNOS and p53 are involved in melanogenesis; p70 S6K is involved in melanin transfer and melanocyte proliferation; and NFκB is involved in melanocyte proliferation and inflammation. As you can see, by targeting PKB, Algaktiv LightSNK™ selectively turns off the downstream signaling pathways responsible for skin hyper- pigmentation, leading to an even and bright skin tone.
Skin firmness is maintained by its level of elasticity. Skin maintains its elasticity due to a few key elements, called collagen and elastin, found in specialised cells in the body called fibroblasts.
The formation of these proteins is aided by other small cellular proteins, such as fibulin 5 (FBLN5) and lysyl oxydase-like 1 (LOXL1).
Collagen is the most abundant protein found in the human body, accounting for up to 35% of total body protein.
It is found in many parts of the body termed connective tissue, which includes cartilage, bones, tendons, ligaments and skin.
The final product of collagen synthesis is accomplished by a protein called lysyl oxydase-like 1.
This enzyme serves to strongly wind together three proteins strands, forming the strong, tensile protein known as collagen.
This property of collagen is needed in order to prevent sagging of the skin. Furthermore, collagen needs a way to attach to the surface of the cells in the tissues it is found in, in order to maintain its strength and elasticity.
This is accomplished by an anchor protein called fibulin 5, amongst others. Collagen works in tandem with another protein called elastin, which as its name implies, promotes firmness and elasticity of the skin.
The formation and stability of elastin are also dependent on LOXL1 and FBLN5. Loss of collagen and elastin are responsible for the signs of ageing, including wrinkles and skin sagging. Uplevity™ peptide works by targeting these key proteins involved in the maintenance of skin elasticity and firmness. Uplevity™ peptide works at the microscopic cellular level by increasing the genes responsible for the expression of the key players mentioned above, namely fibulin 5 and lysyl oxydase-like 1. With more FBLN5 and LOXL1 available, collagen and elastin production increases.
This leads to improved resistance against gravity and ageing.
Skin is composed of two main layers: the epidermis (above) and the dermis (below). The dermis contains key elements responsible for maintaining skin viscoelasticity, hydration, structure, and firmness. These elements are primarily protein fibres and extracellular matrix. The latter is essential for maintaining skin cohesion, and comprises of collagen, elastic fibres, proteoglycans, glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), and water. Hyaluronic acid (HA) is an abundant GAG, and has a high affinity for water. During the ageing process the diminished production and increased degradation of collagen, elastin and GAGs result in the reduction of elasticity, density, and resistance of the skin causing visible signs of ageing. HA, when applied to the skin, binds water and leads to increased mechanical tension in the extracellular matrix. This tension stretches protein fibres, which stimulates fibroblasts to increase collagen synthesis, particularly type I collagen. As a result, skin firmness and density increases. But that said, topical HA may not be the best solution.
Hyanify™ is an exopolysaccharide obtained via biotechnological fermentation of a marine γ-proteobacteria strain, isolated from the surface of a Laminaria alga in the extreme environment of Aber Wrac’h estuary (Brittany, France). Hyanify™ works by stimulating the skin it produce more of its own HA naturally, thereby stimulating fibroblasts and ultimately, collagen production.
Nasolabial folds of the face are particularly susceptible to small changes in volume loss, resulting in deep wrinkles around the mouth and nose with age. In vivo, Hyanify™ noticeably diminished nasolabial folds in just 14 days, with further improvement observed after 28 days. Furthermore, Hyanify™ reduced maximum wrinkle depth up to 70.6%, average wrinkle depth up to 71.4%, wrinkle circumference up to 79.3%, wrinkle area up to 77.8% and wrinkle volume up to 93.5% after 28 days. <
Hyanify™ stimulates your body’s own production of Hyaluronic Acid (just like you did when you were young) and is a true breakthrough to re-plumping the skin and replacing volume lost so that skin regains its bounced appearance.
Expression wrinkles are associated with repeated facial muscular contraction that leads to continued skin tension. Skin tension is secondary to the release of chemical signals that overstimulate facial muscles.These chemicals (called neurotransmitters), primarily acetylcholine, are released at neuromuscular junctions from nerve endings onto muscle cells in a process called neuronal exocytosis. Exocytosis refers to the process of the neurotransmitter being released from the nerve cell terminal (i.e. axon terminal). This mechanism involves three proteins inside the axon terminal: VAMP, SNAP-25 and Syntaxin, which together form the SNARE complex. This complex mediates the final step in neurotransmitter exocytosis.
Injectables are a common method of diminishing expression wrinkles. It works by targeting the SNAP-25 protein, thereby inhibiting the release of acetylcholine, and ultimately paralysing the targeted muscle. So how is SNAP-8™ different to injectables? SNAP- 8™ is composed of 8 small proteins called amino acids, which are the building blocks of larger proteins and are found naturally in the body. SNAP-8™ mimics SNAP-25 and competes for its place in the axon terminal, thereby inhibiting the formation of the SNARE complex. The effect of SNAP-8™ works in a dose-dependent manner. Therefore, the more SNAP-8™ available in the axon terminal, the more muscle paralysis that will occur. By not capturing every SNAP-25 protein SNAP-8™ is able to create a relaxed state rather than a paralysed muscle. This means that excess skin tension can be eliminated without a ‘frozen look’ as your facial muscles can still be moved. In vivo studies have demonstrated that SNAP-8™ effectively reduces wrinkle depth by up to 63%, compared to placebo.
SNAP-8™ will not only reduce current wrinkle volume and depth but also prevent new lines from forming in the future if used consistently twice daily.